Terms & Conditions
1) Socialboost is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok, Youtube, Twitter or any third party partners in any way.
2) It is your sole responsibility to comply with the respective platform rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Socialboost at your own risk.
3) We are not responsible for your actions and their consequences. We are not to blame if your account is banned or blocked for any reason.
4) We require your respective account username or post link to obtain the required information. We do not store, give away, or otherwise distribute your information to any third parties.
5) The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
6) We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted, or error-free operability of the services.
7) It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the SocialBoost service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
8) You agree that upon purchasing our service, that you clearly understand and agree on what you are purchasing and will not file a fraudulent dispute via the payment processor.
9) We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
10) We use 3rd party advertising services to provide our services, and we are not responsible for outcomes. You use Socialboost at your own risk.
11) We do not use software tools to create accounts, profiles, etc. It is not our responsibility that if any of our advertising vendors using that such tools.
12) If you have any concerns about our services and terms, you can send us an email: email@example.com
13) It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed